Portable Charger & Backup Battery
The Scosche IPDBAT2 features two USB charging ports that can be used at the same time. A 2.1-amp port lets you charge mobile devices like a tablet (iPad and Samsung Galaxy Tab). The other USB port outputs 1-amp, so you can charge other devices like an iPhone, iPod and more. Plus, four blue LED lights let you know just how much battery life is left on the battery itself. You can download a free app for advanced battery management.
To start charging, simply use your existing USB cables to plug into the ports on the Scosche IPDBAT2 to begin charging your devices. And don't worry about using your devices -- you can keep on using them while they are charging. When it comes time to recharge the Scosche IPDBAT2, use the included Micro USB cable. True to its name, Scosche IPDBAT2 is also built for a life on-the-go. It is compact and fits into the palm of your hand, or can be slipped into luggage for take-anywhere portability.
- Internal 5000mAh lithium polymer battery stores power for whenever you need it
- Two USB charging ports (one 2.1-amp, one 1-amp)
- Use your existing USB cables to plug into the ports on the Scosche IPDBAT2 to begin charging your devices
- You can use your devices while they are charging
- Four blue LED lights let you know just how much battery life is left Works with the Scosche reVIVE app for advanced battery management -- free download from the Apple App Store or Google play
- Comes with a Micro USB cable to recharge the Scosche IPDBAT2
- Compact size; fits into palm of your hand or can be slipped into luggage