Rockford Fosgate Amplifier & Subwoofer Marine Pack 3
Punch Marine 10" SVC 4-Ohm Subwoofer - Black
The PM210SX is a black 10” subwoofer designed for marine watercraft or powersports applications. It features a stainless steel sport grille and is UV and moisture resistant. Can be used in sealed, vented or infinite baffle installations.
• True Marine Grade compliance
• 100% UV stable Centrex® injection molded plastic parts
• Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
• UV and Salt-Fog resistant TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) surround
• 18 gauge corrosion resistant removable Stainless Steel grille cover insert
• Ultra-flexible fully insulated silicone lead wire
• Proprietary corrosion resistant spring loaded push terminals
• Moisture, tear and fatigue resistant Aramid fiber spider
• Linear, high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design
• Internal magnetic shielding
• Removable trim ring/grille
• Available in black or white
The PM210SX is a black 10” subwoofer designed with weatherproofing technology for marine watercraft or powersports applications. It features a stainless steel sport grille and is UV and moisture resistant. It's versatile design allows it be used in sealed, vented or infinite baffle installations.
Punch Marine 500 Watt Class-bd Mono Amplifier
The PM500X1bd is a 500 Watt mono amplifier with high dynamic power using Class-bd technology and a conformal coated pc board designed for motorsport and marine applications.
• High level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
• Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
• Optional remote Punch Level Control (PLC2) ready (w/ input clip indicator)
• RCA pass-thru outputs
• 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
• On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz.
• Muted turn on
• Stealth top mounted control panel
• Cast aluminum heatsink
• Short circuit protection
• Over current protection
• Infrasonic filter
• Marine grade two part epoxy coating on circuit boards
• Marine grade stainless steel hardware
With its super efficient Class-bd circuit topology, the PM500X1bd will drop some serious BASS! Due to its dedicated low frequency response, this amplifier is optimized for mid-bass speakers or subwoofers only. No need to worry because its 1-ohm capability will drive a pair of 4-ohm DVC subwoofers or quad-configuration of 2-ohm DVC subwoofers with ease.