MTP3/4 - suits all vehicle and home alarms. Immobilise your car with a text message.
Get warning text messages on your mobile phone if your car (or home) alarm sounds or if your vehicle battery runs low.
WARNING:- ALARM PRE-INTRUDED
This message will be sent if the alarms pre-warning (if alarm has this function) is triggered (siren chirping).
WARNING:- ALARM ACTIVATED
This message will be sent if the vehicle alarm is fully sounding.
WARNING:- VEHICLE BATTERY LOW
If the vehicle battery is removed or drops below normal operating voltage (<12V). Attend to the vehicle immediately and charge the vehicle battery.
WARNING:- BACK-UP BATTERY LOW (MTP4 model)
This message is sent if the MTP4's back-up battery needs replacing (9v alkaline).
MTP4 INCLUDES 2 TEXT CONTROLLED OUTPUTS;
1. Pulse output - eg: Unlock your doors by a text message
2. Continuous output - eg: Text controlled engine immobiliser (starter motor recommended) or in home installation, turn a light on for instance.
The GSM text pager that can be connected to almost any 12v alarm system with compatible connections - most vehicles (both models) or home alarm (MTP3 only). If the alarm is activated, the MTP instantly sends warning text messages to your mobile phone. The MTP also monitors the charge of your vehicle battery and automatically sends an alert message if it becomes low !
No monitoring costs - just the cost of Vodafone SIM card text messages.
- Status blue LED
- Pin code password protected
- Standby power saving modes
- Very low power consumption
- Battery back-up (MTP4 model)
- Hi-gain flat on-glass antenna
- Programmed by simple text messages from your mobile phone
- Suitable for 12 volt aftermarket and factory fitted alarm systems
Also suitable for other applications, such as home alarms, boats, motorcycles, scooters, containers, equipment monitoring etc.
NOTE: SIM card required - not included. Use only Vodafone, other brands of SIM card are not suitable.