4-Channel Car Amplifier
New Infinity Reference amplifiers deliver pure power from a slim, compact chassis that’s designed to fit in more vehicles. Available in 4-channel, 5-channel, and mono models, Reference amps incorporate our latest amplifier topology, include variable electronic crossovers and bass boost control for precise system tuning, and feature high- and low-level inputs for easy interface with virtually any system. They’re also compatible with several new vehicle technologies, including many advanced driver assistance systems, and Harman HALOsonic, a suite of acoustic solutions that can simulate engine sounds for a better driving experience in hybrids and electric cars, cancel road noise for better-sounding music, and more.
- Infinity Reference amplifiers are designed with a compact chassis and small footprint to ease installation, even if available space is limited.
High- and low-level inputs
- Speaker-level and low-level inputs allow Reference amps to work with just about any car stereo, aftermarket or factory.
Variable crossovers and bass boost
- Unlike many amplifiers available at similar prices, Reference amps feature variable electronic crossovers and bass boost circuit to allow for fine-tuning.
ADAS input with channel assignment
- In vehicles with ADAS warning systems, you can assign a channel to broadcast system alert messages.
HALOsonic mixing input
- Reference amps can also work with the HALOsonic systems of select vehicles, which helps reduce external noise for a better sonic experience.
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio≥85dB (ref 1W output @ 4Ω)
- Max Power1000W Peak
- Power Output, 2Ω100W RMS x 4, <1.0% THD+N
- Power Output, 4Ω70W RMS x 4, <1.0% THD+N
- Power Output, 4Ω Bridged200W RMS x 2, <1.0% THD+N
What’s in the box:
- 1 amplifier
- High-level input wiring harness
- 2 spare fuses
- 2 2-color brand stickers
- Quick start guide