2 Channel Amplifier amplifier with Bluetooth connection
Kappa mono and full-range, multi-channel amplifiers deliver the efficiency and power you expect from Class D amps and the performance you expect from Infinity. Each model in the lineup will accept both high-level or low-level inputs.
The 2-, 4- and 5-channel amplifiers offer Bluetooth audio streaming, exclusive Clari-Fi music restoration technology that analyzes and improves the audio quality of compressed files in real time, a multi-pairing Party Mode that lets anyone in the car stream music, and a cabin-mounted control panel. Kappa amplifiers give you the power to shape your car audio experience in new ways.
Bluetooth audio streaming and telephony support
The three full-range, multi-channel Kappa amplifiers (K2, K4 and K5 models) feature Bluetooth connectivity for wireless audio streaming from phones and other devices. You can receive phone calls through your car audio system, just by touching a button on an included control panel.
Clari-Fi audio restoration technology
Clari-Fi, a proprietary DSP technology is incorporated in the K2, K4 and K5 amplifiers, analyzes music files and improves highly compressed digital music files in real time. A predictive algorithm restores audio content that is discarded in the compression process. Clari-Fi works with all playback devices and audio sources. It extends high-frequency bandwidth, restores the natural warmth of vocals and widens the sound stage. In short, Clari-Fi gives your digital music back its soul.
Party Mode wireless pairing
The K2, K4 and K5 amplifiers offer Party Mode, a multi-pairing capability that enables Bluetooth devices to stream audio individually. When Party Mode is selected from the cabin-mounted control panel, anyone in the car can drive the music.
Cabin-mounted control panel
The K2, K4 and K5 multi-channel amps come with a wired control panel that incorporates an omni-directional microphone and puts a range of functions at your fingertips. You can activate Bluetooth pairings, accept and end phone calls, select Party Mode and cancel Clari-Fi.
- Power Output, 4ohms x100Wrms x 2, <0.1% THD+N
- Power Output, 2ohms 120Wrms x 2, <0.1% THD+N
- Power Output, 4ohms Bridged 240Wrms x 1, <0.3% THD+N
- Built-in Bluetooth for audio streaming and hands-free calling needs
- Clari-Fi technology to make your highly-compressed audio files sound more natural-sounding
- Class D technology for efficiency
- Use in either 2-channel mode or bridged as a monoblock amplifier
- Selectable high- and low-pass filters on front and rear channels
- Aftermarket radio integration via pre-amp inputs
- Includes OEM integration adapters (2 speaker wire-to-RCA adapters)
- Dimensions: 8-7/8W x 1-3/4H x 6-5/16D