Corporate Portable Multimedia Projectors
The whole family will enjoy this high-quality, versatile projector. Whether watching stunning films and family photos on a big screen or delivering crisp, clear presentations, the stylishly-designed EB-X31 is ideally suited for both the home and office. Easy to move and quick to set-up, users can start watching exceptional-quality content in no time at all.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 3 x Brighter Colours, and Reliable Performance – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology.
- Amazing Colour Brightness – Up to 3x brighter colours than 1-chip DLP projectors.
- Wireless – Connect directly to your computer, smartphone or tablet, without wires (Wireless LAN not included in all models but can be purchased separately).
- Epson iProjection – Wirelessly display and control from your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod Touch® and Android™ devices (wireless LAN not included in all models but can be purchased separately).
- USB Plug 'n Play – Use the included USB cable to instantly project content, transmit images, sound and mouse operation through one cable.
- Low Cost of Ownership – Long life, cost efficient lamps and a High Efficiency Filter extends the life of your projector and allows for hassle free maintenance.
- Built in Speaker – Presenting is easy with a built in speaker.
- Split Screen ¬¬¬¬¬- Split Screen allows users to display content from two inputs simultaneously, side by side, on a single screen with the option of three different layouts. This makes it possible to display video and presentation materials simultaneously, or run video on both screens.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- EB-X31 Projector
- 1.8m Power Cable
- 1.8m Computer Cable
- 1.8m USB Cable
- Remote Control
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Soft Carrying Case
- Projection System RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system
- LCD Panel 0.55-inch wide panel (D7)
- Zoom 1 - 1.2 (Optical)
- Screen Size 30" to 300" [0.9 to 9.0 m] (Zoom: Wide)
- 30" to 300" [1.08 to 10.8 m] (Zoom: Tele)
- Projection Distance 60" screen 1.8 - 2.17 m
- Throw Ratio 1.48 (Zoom: Wide), 1.77 (Zoom: Tele)
- Projection Lens F Number 1.58 - 1.72
- Projection Lens Focal Length 16.9 - 20.28 mm
- Focus Method Manual
- Colour Light Output 3,300 Lumens
- White Light Output 3,300 Lumens
- Resolution XGA
- Native Aspect Ratio 4:3
- Contrast Ratio 15,000:1
- Lamp Hours 5,000 hours (Normal)
- 10,000 hours (ECO)
- Lamp Type 200 W UHE
- Keystone Correction Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees
- Horizontal -30 to +30 degrees
- Tilt Angle 0 to 12 degrees
- Input: Video 1 x RCA (Yellow), 1 x S-Video, 1 x Component (via D-sub 15-pin), 1 x HDMI
- Input: Computer 1 x D-sub 15-Pin (RGB), 1 x USB 2.0 type B
- Input: Digital 1 x HDMI
- Input: Audio 1 x RCA (Red/White), 1 x HDMI
- Input: Control 1 x USB 2.0 type A
- Input: Network I/O 1 x USB Type A (for optional Wireless LAN unit)
- Wireless Connectivity Optional
- Speaker Output 2W
- EasyMP Network & Control Yes (with optional Wireless LAN Unit)
- EasyMP Network Projection Yes (with optional Wireless LAN Unit)
- PC Free Presentations Yes
- USB Plug 'n Play Yes
- AV Mute Slide Yes
- Instant Off Yes
- Auto Power On Yes (PC, USB Display)
- Direct Power On/Off Yes
- Security Kensington lock
- Security cable hole
- Password protect function
- Colour Modes Dynamic, Presentation, Cinema, sRGB, Blackboard
- Dimensions D x W x H (Including Feet) 234 x 297 x 82 mm
- Weight Approx. 2.4 kg
- Power Consumption: Lamp on 277W
- Power Consumption: Standby 0.26W
- Noise Level Normal/Eco: 37/28dB