Corporate Portable Multimedia Projectors
Epson EB-945H mid-range projector provides ultra-bright image quality. With 3,000 lumens both in high colour brightness and in white brightness driven by 3LCD, 3-chip technology. The EB-945H mid-range projector is ideal for delivering large and engaging presentation content in the classroom or office with versatile digital connectivity. The EB-945H now comes equipped with MHL connectivity via HDMI for a more complete digital solution. The long lasting lamp, projecting up to 10,000 lamp hours in ECO mode gives an extended period of reliable performance. Suitable for desktop use with convenient table top placement or using the optional ceiling mount (ELP-MB23), the EB-900 Series offers flexible installation in any environment.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 3 x Brighter Colours and reliable performance – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology. Look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness
- Crisp Clear Resolution – Featuring XGA image resolution (4:3).
- Maximise the display – Split screen function allows content from two separate sources to be displayed side by side on the same screen.
- Long Lasting, low cost lamp priced at $158.99 RRP inc GST – Up to 10,000 hours in ECO mode.
- Versatile Connectivity – Newly added dual HDMI ports (the HDMI 2 port is MHL compatible) increases digital compatibility.
- Horizontal Keystone Slider – The Horizontal Keystone slider allows for quick and easy adjustments to correct image distortion.
- Control4 support – Newly added Control4 supports to dim the lights, lower the screen and turn on the projector with one touch control.
- Auto Power on – Simply plug in a source device via VGA and the projector will power on.
- Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms – Wirelessly share and compare students’ work from multiple devices
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1.8m Computer Cable
- 1.8m power cable Remote Control, Batteries x 2
- Projector Software Ver. 1.02b (CD ROM)
- Password Protect Sticker
- Projection System Epson 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- LCD Panel 0.63-inch with MLA (D7)
- Zoom 1 - 1.6
- Screen Size 30" to 300"
- Projection Distance 60" screen 1.69 m
- Throw Ratio 1.38 (Zoom: Wide), 2.24 (Zoom: Tele)
- Projection Lens F Number 1.51 - 1.99
- Projection Lens Focal Length 18.2 mm - 29.2 mm
- Focus Method Manual
- Offset 8.6:1
- Colour Light Output 3,000 Lumens
- White Light Output 3,000 Lumens
- Resolution XGA
- Native Aspect Ratio 4:3
- Contrast Ratio 10,000:1
- Lamp Hours Normal/Eco: 5,000 Hours/10,000 Hours
- Lamp Type 200W UHE
- Keystone Correction Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees
- Horizontal: -30 to +30 degrees
- Auto Keystone Correction Yes
- Horizontal Slide Keystone Correction Yes
- Split Screen Yes
- Input: Video 1 x RCA (Yellow), 1 x S-Video, 2 x Component (via D-sub 15-pin)
- Input: Computer 2 x D-sub 15-Pin (RGB), 1 x USB 2.0 type B
- Input: USB Memory Device USB Type A Ver.2.0
- Input: Three-In-One USB Display 1 x USB 2.0 type B
- Input: Digital 2 x HDMI (1 x MHL)
- Input: Audio 1 x RCA (Red/White), 2 x Stereo mini jack
- Input: Control 1 x USB 2.0 type B, RS232C
- Input: Epson USB Document Camera 1 x USB 2.0 type B
- Network I/O: 1 x RJ45 (100Mbps)
- Wireless Connectivity Optional Accessory(ELP-AP07)
- Output: Video D-sub 15 pin (black molding)
- Output: Audio Stereo mini jack x 1
- Speaker Output 16W
- EasyMP Network & Control Yes (with optional Wireless LAN Unit)
- EasyMP Network Projection Yes (with optional Wireless LAN Unit)
- PC Free Presentations Photo / Motion JPEG
- USB Plug 'n Play Yes
- Projector Control Control 4, AMX, Crestron, Extron
- AV Mute Slide Yes
- Instant Off Yes
- Direct Power On/Off Yes
- Security Kensington-style lock provision
- Security cable hole
- Wireless LAN Unit Lock Password protect function
- Colour Modes Dynamic, Theatre
- Dimensions D x W x H (excluding feet) 269 x 297 x 87 mm
- Weight 2.9kg
- Power Consumption: Lamp on Normal/Eco: 287/215W
- Power Consumption: Standby 0.26W (communication off)
- Noise Level Normal/Eco: 37/29dB