Acoustic Research X10-12 Subwoofer
Inheriting the simple yet handsomely elegant style from the world renowned S40 STATUS, the all-new S40i Series incorporates remarkable technology from high-end Acoustic Research speakers combined with state-of-the-art engineering solutions unique to the range, bringing to you unprecedented audio experiences across musical, cinematic and all other entertainment applications.
Acoustic Research; enter into the world of amazing sound.
Clear, natural high range enriched with exquisitely delicate details.
Vocals. Musical instruments. Dialogues. The sound of moving objects... Every sound is so true and natural that you can be excused for thinking you were right on stage.
• High-efficiency 1000-watt Class D amplifier featuring MOSFET operates extremely quickly thus ensuring astonishingly high clarity, powerful output and extra low distortion
• 12-inch Aluminum cone, lightweight yet extremely rigid aluminum ensures accurate piston motion at high power levels and heat dissipation with no interruptions
• Robust die-cast aluminum chassis with optimal ventilation facilitates maximum excursion of the cone
• Large motor system with 4-layer, 2" diameter voice coil and 145mm magnet for outstanding control and efficiency
• Precision-built, robust cabinet commandingly stabilizes the subwoofer during long powerful strokes, effectively reducing resonance and distortion
• Enlarged, high-flow slot ports purposefully situated on either the front or the rear of the cabinet impressively reinforce maximum output at extended low frequencies
• Cabinet design: front firing front ported
• Subwoofer: 12 in. aluminium cone
• Frequency response +/- 3 dB: 15Hz-240Hz
• Amplifier: 1000 watts RMS Power, 1500 watts Dynamic
• Crossover adjustment: 40Hz-200Hz inf. Var.
• Phase adjustment: 0-180 degrees inf. Var.
• Auto on/off: yes
• Connection: speaker level inputs/outputs; line inputs; balanced input
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 394x474x446mm
• Finish: Satin black
• Net Weight: 31kg