M SERIES 5000w Monoblock Amplifier
DD AUDIO continues to redefine the venerable M Series with revisions that greatly improve power and efficiency without increasing unit size. The M Series amplifiers are over-built and purpose driven.
These substage workhorses have been staples of DD Audio’s product lineup for over a decade and they continue to set the bar for high performance class D monoblocks.
All M Series feature our innovative LV power supply technology that gives you the most power possible from your vehicle’s charging system.
· Optimized Über High Current Power Supply
· Strappable Half Bridge Design
· ZVL Linking Module Input
· 24dB/Oct Bandpass Filters
· Custom Vanity Plate Ready
· Remote / LCD Voltage Display and Clipping Indicator
· 5000 Watts RMS Continuous Power
Using design features borrowed from the award winning Z12000, the new M Series expands its operating voltage with improvements to the power supply, output section, and high efficiency heat sink, giving it a 16v max operation that takes full advantage of today’s lithium batteries. These enhancements allow the best power to footprint ratio to date!
The next generation of the iconic M Series takes advantage of the latest semiconductor technology and combines it with state-of-the-art amplifier design. This combination to offers power to footprint ratios previously impossible for current driven-half bridge amplifiers. Even though the chassis are more compact, the new M Series hasn’t lost any output power or stability. With robust heatsinks, multiple power and ground inputs, heavy duty PCBs, and top shelf internal components these amplifiers are ready to handle even the most demanding listening sessions.
To further enhance performance, the M Series features new end panels, raising the amps off the mounting surface, allowing the internal fan to pull more air through the PCB even on carpeted or padded surfaces.
These high current half bridge amps are more compact, lighter and pack more punch than any previous M Series.
· Operating Voltage: 9 - 16
· Test Voltage: 14.4
· Input Channel(s): 1
· Continuous Wattage @4ohm: 1900
· Continuous Wattage @2ohm: 3000
· Continuous Wattage @1ohm: 5000
· Dynamic Wattage: 7000
· Max Current Draw (Amps): 700
· RCA Input Voltage Sensitivity: 8 - 0.2
· RCA Input S/N: > 97
· Damping Factor: > 400
· Frequency Response (Hz): 20 - 500
· Sub-Sonic Filter: 20 - 250Hz
· Low-Pass Filter: 50 - 500Hz
· ZVL Input: Yes
· Pass Thru Output: No
· Remote Control: YES (Remote Included in Box)
· Power Wire Gauge: 2 x 0
· Speaker Wire Gauge: 10
· Dimensions (Inches): 13.4 x 9 x 2.6