Integrated Network Amplifier with HEOS® Built-in music streaming
The Denon PMA-900HNE Integrated Network Amplifier, featuring Advanced High Current amplifier design, delivers superior audio from analog and digital sources. With Phono input, digital inputs for TV sound, plus network audio streaming by HEOS® Built-in, Denon PMA-900HNE upgrades your listening experience from any source.
Streaming amplifier with rich connectivity
The highest quality audio from analog, digital, and streaming sources.
Advanced High Current integrated amplifier
Engineered with premium Denon technology, this amplifier delivers 2x 85W.
Built-in music streaming
HEOS® Built-in provides access to music streaming services, AirPlay 2 and Bluetooth.
Build integrity with selected components
With more than 110-year of audio excellence, Denon products are built to last.
Streaming amplifier with analog and digital connectivity
Bring out the best from your analog, digital, and streaming sources with the Denon PMA-900HNE Integrated Network Amplifier featuring Advanced High Current amplifier design.
Advanced High Current integrated amplifier with 85W
Engineered with premium Denon amplifier technology and Advanced High Current capability, the PMA-900HNE integrated amplifier drives your loudspeakers with 85 watts of power-per-channel into 4 ohms.
Built-in music streaming via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and AirPlay 2 capability
The HEOS® Built-in Wi-Fi connects to your network to provide near-limitless streaming options. Listen to a wide array of online music services or connect to a smart device via AirPlay 2 or Bluetooth.
Optical and coaxial digital inputs
The PMA-900HNE features three optical inputs and one coaxial input and supports PCM signals up to 192 kHz/24-bit to improve sound quality of your TV audio and more.
· Output power 8 Ohm (20 Hz - 20 kHz, T.H.D. 0.07%) 50W + 50W
· Output power 4 Ohm (1 kHz, T.H.D. 0.7%) 85W + 85W
· Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01% (-3dB, 8ohm, 1kHz)
· Power Amplifier Circuit Advanced HC Single Push-Pull Circuit
· Power Amp Output circuit Structure: Single Push-Pull with Darlington transistor
· Pre Amplifier Circuit Variable Gain Preamplifier
· Volume Electric - Controlled by Encoder
· Bass Treble Mid Balance Control: Yes / Yes / No / Yes
· Source Direct: Yes
· Input Sensitivity: MM 2.5mV / 47 kohm
· Input Sensitivity: MC 200
· Signal to Noise Ratio: MM/MC 86 dB / 71 dB
· Input Sensitivity: High level 105 mV / 40kohms (Source Direct Off)
· Signal to Noise Ratio: High level 105dB
· Treble Control: ± 8 dB at 10 kHz
· Bass Control: ± 8 dB at 100 Hz