Reserve Series 12″ Dual 2-ohm Subwoofer
Our subwoofers have evolved to meet various performance and placement goals in recent years, keeping your, the Soundstream fanatic, suggestions in mind. New for 2020, we introduce Reserve subwoofers, available exclusively to our Exclusive Soundstream Reserve dealers. Premium materials & performance characteristics include over-saturated 12mm top plate and t-yoke, high-density poly-ether foam surround, & a massive 3” voice coil. High-density Spruce pulp cone and double poly-cotton blend suspension hold everything together. These behemoths are not for the faint-hearted…
The RSW.122 is equally at home in a ported or sealed enclosure, so you can choose the sound you want for your system. You can wire the two 2-ohm voice coils for either 1-Ohm or 4-Ohm impedance, giving you extra versatility as your system changes. Add one or two of these RSW subs and a quality amplifier in your journey, and you’ll feel the bass like never before.
Note: If you are wiring this DVC sub for lower impedance, make sure that your amp is compatible.
- Overcompensating Motor Structure for Increased Magnetic Strength
- 12mm T-Yoke & Top Plate Improve Low-Frequency Dynamics
- Vented T-Yoke & Frame Reduces Voice Coil Heat Build-up
- Non-Magnetic Non-Resonate Die-Cast Aluminum Frame
- 3” 4-Layer Voice Coil w/ Direct Connect Wire Increases Power Handling
- High-Temperature Tolerance Adhesives Resist Thermal Failure
- Non-Transfer Spruce Pulp Cone w/ UV & Chemical Protection
- Stitched and Glued Surround/Cone Joints for Strongest Bonding
- Extended Excursion Poly-ether Foam Surround w/ UV & Chemical Protection
- Dual Poly-Cotton Suspension Dampen Violent Accelerations
- 1-pc Gasket/Trim Ring w/ Concealed Mounting Holes Included
- Mounting Depth – 6.25″
- Optimum Sealed Enclosure – 0.75″
- Optimum Ported Enclosure – 1.25″
- Max Power 1,800 Watts
- RMS Power 900 Watts
- Optimum Sealed 1 cu ft.
- Voice Coil Configuration 3″ DVC 2Ω