Built to Handle High Power The new Performance Series of component and coaxial speakers from DLS are designed and built to handle high power levels. This speaker also delivers good sound quality.
The bass driver has a cone of woven glass fibre and rubber edge. Together with a powerful magnet system, it guarantees good bass control. Grilles are included.
Small filter boxes with a 12 dB slope crossover to the tweeter and 6 dB to bass and midrange.
Coaxial speakers or full-range speakers as they are also known to offer higher quality sound than their dual cone counterparts. The tweet at the helm of the cone allows higher-end frequencies (high notes) to be distributed out. This also does not require a separate crossover to fit them.
The Fibre cone allows rigidity which offers higher performance with a better mid-bass response.
These speakers allow up to 120W RMS to each speaker and 300W peak power. Which is VERY good for a 6' x 9' speaker. These speakers can be run on your headunit or via a separate amplifier. Due to the nature of these speakers, they will benefit massively from an amplifier. Running them on a headunit runs the risk of underpowering them.
- Woofer size 7" x 10" (180 x 250 mm
- Tweeter 20 mm (0,8") tweeter, 25 mm (1") midrange
- Power handling capacity 120 W RMS / 200 W max / 300 W peak power
- Impedance 4 ohm
- Frequency range 30 - 20.000 Hz
- Sensitivity 90 dB (1W/1m)
- Crossover External woofer filter with 6 dB slope
- Outer diameter of woofer 180 x 250 mm
- Magnet size 138 mm (5,4")
- Cone material Woven glass fibre with rubber surround
- Mounting depth 95 mm ( 3,75")
- Mounting hole 170 x 240 mm (6,7 x 9,45")
- Size of filter box Filter box L x W x H 120 x 65 x 32 mm