MAC AUDIO HIGH POWER BLUETOOTH LOUDSPEAKER
In the form of a single loudspeaker, the new MMC 850 provides the right sort of atmosphere for every party!
With an integrated DJ mode, Party Mode output and a variety of input sources including both Bluetooth and USB as well as a CD player and FM tuner, there are hardly any limits to its flexibility.
But there's more; fitted with two microphone inputs, the Bluetooth party system can be turned into a fully-fledged karaoke system, including adjustable echo and volume, within seconds.
With 100 watts of maximum power output the is provided to drive the generously sized 165 mm woofer and the 2 x 50 mm tweeters to produce full, voluminous and dynamic sound.
The MMC-850 unit is very easy to operate with the 5-digit display and the remote control provided, and attracts a lot of attention with its smart carbon-look front and the stylish effect lighting.
- 400 watts high-power sound system
- Bluetooth® for wireless music streaming direct from the mobile
- Multiple input sourceslike Front USB, CD player, AUX input and FM tuner
- 5 equalizer sound presets
- DJ mode and Bass Boost function
- 2 x karaoke microphone inputs including settings for Echo and Reverb
- Powerful and dynamic sound due to bass-reflex system
- Adjustable multi-color LED light show
- Party mode output
- Sleep function
- LOUDSPEAKER - 1 x 8" woofer- 2 x 2" tweeter
- CONNECTIONS - Top USB input: version 1.1 (5V/500mA) for MP3 playback 2 x karaoke microphone input (6.3 mm), Rear AUX input (Cinch/RCA), Audio Output (Cinch/RCA), FM 75 ohm antenna input
- CABINET SURFACE - High-strength plastic case with edge protection, front in carbon optic
- DIMENSIONS (W X H X D) - 293 x 605 x 293 mm
- TOTAL POWER-OUTPUT - 100 / 400 Watts
- WEIGHT - 9,7kg
- MAINS VOLTAGE - 100 – 240 V AC/50 – 60 Hz, built-in linear power mains adapter
- PHONE CONNECTIVITY - Bluetooth® with 2.1 EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
- ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION - Maximal: 50 W, Standby: < 1,0W
- FM TUNER - FM PLL tuner (87.5 – 108 MHz), 30 station presets , 75 ohm FM antenna input