600 watts RMS Mono Subwoofer Amplifier
Kappa mono and full-range, multi-channel amplifiers deliver the efficiency and power you expect from Class D amps—and the performance you expect from Infinity.. Each model in the lineup will accept both high-level or low-level inputs, allowing the JBL Stadium amplifiers to be added to virtually any car audio system, including factory installed systems. The 2-, 4- and 5-channel amplifiers offer Bluetooth® audio streaming, exclusive Clari-Fi™ music restoration technology that analyzes and improves the audio quality of compressed files in real time, a multi-pairing Party Mode that lets anyone in the car stream music, and a cabin-mounted control panel. Kappa amplifiers give you the power to shape your car audio experience in new ways.
Class D amplification
- Every Kappa amplifier, including the full-range models, is a Class D. These high-efficiency, low-heat amps generate a lot of power without drawing much current, and feature small footprints.
- Kappa amplifiers incorporate a mini-USB port that enables you to easily upgrade firmware.
- Four-channel, priority inputs on the full-range Kappa amplifiers override the playing source when a signal is detected from Advanced Driver Assistance Systems.
DBO (Dynamic Bass Optimizer)
- Kappa amps feature a subsonic filter in with variable frequency and Q. For sealed enclosures, set the Frequency Control to 35Hz, and then adjust the Boost Control to your preference. For vented enclosures, set the Frequency Control to 10Hz below the port tuning, then adjust the Boost control to your preference.
- Sometimes, an amp can be as stylish as it powerful. With brushed steel and screwdriver access concealed by a magnetically attached panel, Kappa amplifiers have a clean, streamlined industrial design.
- Max Power1500W Peak
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio>80dB (ref 1W output @ 2Ω)
- High Efficiency, Low Distortion Class D Design
- Noise-Rejecting Differential Inputs
- Active LPF, variable 32 – 320Hz
- Variable Line-Level and Speaker-Level Inputs (0.2 to 20V input range)
- Power Output, 2Ω600Wrms x 1, <0.1% THD+N
- Power Output, 4Ω380Wrms x 1, <0.1% THD+N