2 Channel Marine Amplifier
The FUSION AM Series Marine amplifiers are purpose built for the marine environment, boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, to deliver performance on the water like never before.
Incorporating heat-tempered and conformal coated PCB's for maximum product life and gold plated connectors for improved signal flow - The result is a clean and powerful reproduction of the input signal, delivering enough power to rock the boat.
The 2 Channel 400 Watt (Peak) MS-AM402 will drive up to two subwoofers, an extra pair of speakers or even 4 speakers (2 speakers in parallel each channel at 2 Ohms).
The FUSION AM Series incorporates the following innovative technologies:
- FUTRANZ Heat Sink Technology, which transfers heat more efficiently and offers more thermal stability and maximum component reliability.
- F.R.A.T FUSION Regulated Amplifier Technology, which outputs enormous power output at the lowest voltage.
- F.I.S.T FUSION Intercooled Semi-Conductor Technology, which clams down internal power switching - rapidly removing heat from all associated semi-conductors.
- CONFORMAL COATED PCB's - Water resistant coating protects from salt air and moisture.
- CLASS-AB AMPLIFIER TECHNOLOGY - Good power efficiency and less cross-over distortion.
- The FUSION AM Series Marine Amplifiers are the perfect complement to any FUSION Marine stereo system
- 14.4 Volt Power Output Specification 65 Watts RMS x 2 @ 4 Ohm 1% THD+N 100 Watts RMS x 2 @ 2 Ohm 1% THD+N 200 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohm Bridged
- 400 Watts
- 5Hz - 38kHz +/- 3dB
- Depth 229mm [9"]
- Height 53mm [2-1/16"]
- Length 296mm [11-/2/3"]