D Series 6 Channel Amplifier
The D6.500 is one of the most versatile amplifiers in our line up. It can be configured to drive several different speaker arrays including front + rear + sub, 2-way front + rear, or 3-way component sets. The D6.500’s size, power, and features make it the perfect amp for powering entire car, bike, or boat systems.
- MOSFET Power Supply Amplifier
- 4 Gauge Set Screw Power Terminals
- 12 Gauge Set Screw Speaker Terminals
- Heavy Duty PCB
- Variable HP/LP/BP Crossovers
- 5-way Protection: Speaker Short, Thermal, Overload, Hi/Low Voltage, DC Offset
- Test Voltage 14.4
- Channels 6
- Cont Wattage @ 4ohm (CH 1-4) 100x4 / 320x2 | (CH 5-6) 200x2 / 560x1
- Cont Wattage @ 2ohm (CH 1-4) 160x4 / (CH 5-6) 280x2
- Max Current Draw - Amperage 120
- S/N Ratio >90dB
- THD <0.2%
- Input Voltage Sensitivity 6V ~ 0.2V
- Pass-Through Output No
- Remote Subwoofer Control No
- Power Wire Gauge In 4
- Speaker Wire Gauge Out 12
- Dimensions: in 13.7 x 4.9 x 1.8
- Dimensions: mm 350 x 125 x 47
Any DD Audio Product bearing the Marine Grade logo incorporates water resistant features enabling it to be used in applications where moderate exposure to moisture will not result in damage to the product.
Marine Grade products are not waterproof, and submersion or excessive moisture exposure may result in product failure. DD Audio Marine Grade products are not certified for saltwater environments.