Acoustic Research X3-12 Subwoofer
Inheriting the simple yet handsomely elegant style from the world renowned S40 STATUS, the all-new S40i Series incorporates remarkable technology from high-end Acoustic Research speakers combined with state-of-the-art engineering solutions unique to the range, bringing to you unprecedented audio experiences across musical, cinematic and all other entertainment applications.
Acoustic Research; enter into the world of amazing sound.
Clear, natural high range enriched with exquisitely delicate details.
Vocals. Musical instruments. Dialogues. The sound of moving objects... Every sound is so true and natural that you can be excused for thinking you were right on stage.
• High-efficiency 300-watt Class D amplifier featuring MOSFET operates extremely quickly thus ensuring astonishingly high clarity, powerful output and extra low distortion
• 12-inch Air-dried paper cone driver provides extremely large linear strokes ensuring low distortion at high output levels
• Rigid chassis with extensive venting reducing audible distortion
• Precision-built, robust cabinet commandingly stabilizes the subwoofer during long powerful strokes, effectively reducing resonance and distortion
• Enlarged, high-flow slot port impressively reinforce maximum output at extended low frequencies
• Cabinet design: front firing rear ported
• Subwoofer: 12 in. air-dried paper cone
• Frequency response +/- 3 dB: 17Hz-240Hz
• Amplifier: 300 watts RMS Power, 350 watts Dynamic
• Crossover adjustment: 40Hz-160Hz inf. Var.
• Phase adjustment: 0-180 degrees inf. Var.
• Auto on/off: yes
• Connection: speaker level inputs/outputs; line inputs
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 386x456x412mm
• Finish: Satin black
• Net Weight: 24.1kg