Acoustic Research Floorstanding Speakers
Inheriting the simple yet handsomely elegant style from the world renowned S40 STATUS, the all-new S40i Series incorporates remarkable technology from high-end Acoustic Research speakers combined with state-of-the-art engineering solutions unique to the range, bringing to you unprecedented audio experiences across musical, cinematic and all other entertainment applications.
The 80-T Floorstanding Speaker; enter into the world of amazing sound.
Clear, natural high range enriched with exquisitely delicate details.
Vocals. Musical instruments. Dialogues. The sound of moving objects... Every sound is so true and natural that you can be excused for thinking you were right on stage.
• 30 mm tweeter with precision-coated textile diaphragm provides consistency and high-frequency extension
• Specially designed under-dome structure minimize distortion, delivering outstandingly clear, smooth and directional highs
• Dual-neodymium magnet acts as a strong power source
• 7 inch mid/woofer featured innovative paper and glass fiber mix cone improves consistency and stability
• Large motorfor superior control and power handling
• Rigid die-cast aluminum chassis reduces audible distortion
• Intelligently engineered crossover made with tailor-made inductors and capacitors for minimum loss and distortion
• Robust enclosure built with extra thick boards and reinforced with internal bracings to suppress both acoustic and mechanical resonances
• Premium real wood veneer finish
• Cabinet design: two-way bass reflex
• Drive unit: 1 x 30 mm textile tweeter; 2 x 6 in. paper glass-fiber mix cone mid/woofer
• Frequency response +/- 3 dB: 35Hz-25kHz
• Sensitivity: 90dB
• Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
• Recommended amplifier power: 150W
• Power handling (continuous): 250W
• Finish: walnut
• Dimensions (H x D x W): 967x327x222mm
• Net weight: 25.4kg