Acoustic Research 12" Powered Subwoofer
Inheriting the simple yet handsomely elegant style from the world renowned S40 STATUS, the all-new S40i Series incorporates remarkable technology from high-end Acoustic Research speakers combined with state-of-the-art engineering solutions unique to the range, bringing to you unprecedented audio experiences across musical, cinematic and all other entertainment applications. The S40i-X Powered Subwoofer; powerful, ultra-deep bass stamps authority to complete the entire audio experience.
- Precision-built, robust cabinet commandingly stabilizes the subwoofer during long strokes, reducing resonance and distortion.
- 12-inch premium paper cone driver built with ultra-rigid chassis, producing quick transient punch and rhythm at extremely low distortion levels.
- High-efficiency Class D amplifier featuring MOSFET (metal-oxide-semiconductor field effect transistor) operates extremely quickly, which ensures exceptionally quickly, which ensures exceptionally high clarity, powerful output, and extra low distortion.
- 0-180 degree continuous phase adjustment.
• Cabinet design: front firing rear ported
• Drive unit: 1 x 12 in. paper cone subwoofer
• Frequency response +/- 3 dB: 17Hz-240Hz
• Amplifier: RMS 300W
• Finish: Cherry