Acoustic Research 1000-K5 In-wall Speaker
Inheriting the simple yet handsomely elegant style from the world renowned S40 STATUS, the all-new S40i Series incorporates remarkable technology from high-end Acoustic Research speakers combined with state-of-the-art engineering solutions unique to the range, bringing to you unprecedented audio experiences across musical, cinematic and all other entertainment applications.
Acoustic Research; enter into the world of amazing sound.
Clear, natural high range enriched with exquisitely delicate details.
Vocals. Musical instruments. Dialogues. The sound of moving objects... Every sound is so true and natural that you can be excused for thinking you were right on stage.
• Slim body measuring at only 9.2 cm (10.5 with grille) satisfies your audio and visual senses
• Sturdy wooden enclosure featuring AR's signature acoustic suspension design, ensures an extensive low bass with minimal distortion
• Double-tweeter configuration delivers a perfect treble range up to 35kHz
• Long-fiber-reinforced paper cone mid/woofer engineered with the powerful Motor System™ truthfully reproduces high volume special effects and delicate subtleties
• Mirror image design extends the projected soundscape, recreating a live-like cinematic ambiance
• Cabinet Design: Two-way enclosure
• Drive Unit: 4 x 13mm mylar tweeter; 1 x 6.5 inch paper cone mid/woofer
• Frequency Response +/- 3 dB: 100Hz-35kHz
• Sensitivity: 91dB
• Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
• Recommended Amplifier Power: 80W
• Power Handling (Continuous): 120W
• Finish: Satin black
• Dimensions (HxDxW): 284 x 92 x 343mm
• Net Weight: 4 kg