AVS A5 Alarm plus GPS Tracker installed $858. *** Save $165.00 plus Free Sim Card *** Best of the Best
The AVS A5 is a great mid range AS/NZS Standards Certified car alarm packed full of good features.
It includes a single stage shock sensor which detects an impact to the body of the car, as well as a glass break sensor that detects the sound frequency of breaking glass.
And if you have a turbo car, like many kiwis do, then the AVS A5 includes seamless turbo timer integration. You can also use either the waterproof AVS remotes, or your car’s factory remote to operate the alarm.
Two waterproof AVS rolling code remotes
Use the popular waterproof AVS remotes to arm/disarm your alarm and lock/unlock the doors. Because remotes get the most wear and tear of any part of the alarm choosing a system with robust, reliable, and in this case waterproof remotes, makes a big difference to how well the system functions. Plus only with AVS do you get a 3-year warranty on your remotes.
The alarm can lock/unlock the doors when the alarm is armed/disarmed for easy keyless entry.
...Or control the alarm with your car’s factory key
If you have a factory key with a lock/unlock button with most vehicles you can arm/disarm the AVS alarm at the same time. Boot release will also disarm the alarm and open the boot. This is a great feature giving all the functionality of a premium alarm system with ease of use.
Turbo timer integration
Enjoy seamless integration with turbo vehicles. The alarm can be armed while the car runs on a timer. If the alarm is triggered the car shuts down and the alarm sounds. There are two options:
AVS turbo timer – the most secure option is to use the alarm’s in-built turbo timer. Choose a run time of 1, 2 or 4 minutes. The timer can also be shut down via the AVS remote.
Turbo timer interface – link the alarm up with an external turbo timer allowing the alarm to be armed while the car runs on the timer.
The AVS A5 alarm includes two immobiliser circuits. Starter motor and ignition system or fuel pump immobiliser cuts are made so the car cannot be started unless it is disarmed via the remote. The system will immobilise 40 seconds after the ignition is turned off or when the alarm is armed.
Intelligent glass break sensor: The glass break sensor helps protect the cabin of the car be detecting the sound frequency of breaking glass along with an impact to the glass. This reduces false triggers that standard glass break sensors can be prone to.
Dual Stage shock sensor: A dual shock sensor helps protect the body and cabin of the car by giving triggering the alarm if an impact is detected to the body of the vehicle.
Door, bonnet and boot protection: A good standard alarm installation will include protection for the doors, bonnet or boot. If any of these are opened while the alarm is armed the alarm will trigger.
If you choose a budget installation please check with your installer that these important features are included (the bonnet is an important inclusion because many thieves will initially pop the bonnet to see if the alarm triggers and / or to cut the siren wires).
Data battery back-up siren: This self powered siren communicates independently with the alarm so it cannot be fooled into turning off like normal battery back-up sirens. The siren will sound for 30 seconds if any of above intrusions are detected.
- Courier function; this feature allows the engine to continue running indefinitely while the system is armed. If the car alarm is triggered during this time the car will shut down and the alarm will sound.
- Control separate devices, such as your garage door, via your AVS remote
- The original hyper blue LED warning light
- Three year product when professionally installed
- Compatible with the CAN-Bus translator for installation into new vehicles with CAN-Bus operating systems
- Compatible with all AVS accessories and sensors
- Many programmable options
- Certified to AS/NZS 3749.1.2003 Class A (Five Star car alarm)
Affordable GPS hardware. No subscription fee. No contract term.
Everything is managed from the easy to use Freetrack app.
There is no limit to the number of trackers you can have on your account plus with different hardware options you can track vehicles or assets for minimal cost.
AVS Freetrack offers many great features including alarm activation and geofence alerts. Alert settings are customisable via push notification, SMS and for some (such as alarm activation) by phone call.
· Freetrack is a versatile and affordable GPS tracking solution that will appeal to both personal use and business customers.
· Full real time GPS tracking with no subscription fee or contract term
· Simply supply your own SIM card
· Supports multiple trackers – add as many trackers as you want on the one account
· Everything is managed from the easy to use Freetrack app for IOS or Android (free to download and use)
· Playback up to 6 months history
· Uses Google maps with Google maps functionality
· Alerts include:
– Car alarm activation (SOS)
– Geo-fence in and/or out
– Tamper/power disconnect
– Low tracker battery
– Engine or ignition on/off
· Customisable alert settings including SMS or push notification options (plus phone call for some alerts like alarm activation)
· Low ongoing cost
· Optional speed controlled fuel kill immobilisation for vehicles
· 3G hardware options for vehicles and other assets
AVS Freetrack is great as:
· A cost effective GPS tracking solution for company vehicles – app based trip reporting along with alerts such as geo-fence, overspeed and tamper
· A security device – paired with an AVS (or other brand alarm) and receive car alarm activation (SOS) alert via SMS, phone call and push notification (alert settings are customisable)