Pure audio receiver with 2x100 watts, 4 line-in jacks, tape and subwoofer outputs, speaker A/B, UHF radio and Bluetooth.
Listen to powerful, lively sound and dynamic bass with Pioneer’s SX-10AE stereo receiver
A classic receiver like they used to be, in the full hi-fi housing format with all inputs and outputs as well as sufficient power for a somewhat larger system. Simultaneously modern and ready for streaming from your smartphone thanks to the Bluetooth receiver.
Sometimes you don’t need an endless list of features, but simply a good stereo amplifier with few control elements but sufficient connections, a phono input for the record player and a UHF tuner for your favourite radio stations. The SX-10AE offers all of that – and its housing in the classic hi-fi format also features an integrated Bluetooth receiver in addition to the phone input and four line-in jacks, a tape output and the radio component. So you can easily send your favourite songs and the sound from any app to the system from your smartphone or tablet.
Added flexibility is provided by A/B speaker switching that allows you to connect to independent pairs of speakers to solid screw terminals for selection, a headphone connection, and even a subwoofer output.
If you do not have a subwoofer, the SX-10AE can counteract thin sound with its selectable “Ultra Heavy Bass” sound tuning. But with the source direct circuit and its two powerful 100 watt output stages, the SX-10AE that can be controller remotely is a pure joy in purist mode with two high-end speakers as well.
· Direct Mode
· THD: 0.08 % (20-20,000 Hz, Half Power)
· S/N Ratio: LINE In, SP Out 100 dB
· Tone Controls: Bass (100 Hz)/Treble (10 kHz): ±10 dB
· Frequency Response: DIRECT 10 Hz-100 kHz, +1 dB/-3 dB
· Application Type: Direct Energy
· Analogue Discrete 2ch Amplifier
· 100 W/ch (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 1.0 %, 1ch Driven)
· Anti-Vibration Oval Chassis
· Screw Type Speaker Terminals Compatible with Thick Cables
· Bluetooth® Wireless Technology (Ver. 4.2, Profile: A2DP/AVRCP, Codec: SBC/AAC)
· AM/FM (RDS) Tuner with 40 Station Presets
· Preset Station Naming (Up to 10 Characters)
· Speaker A/B Selector
· FL Display
· Sleep Timer
· Auto Standby
· SR Remote Control
· Phones 1 out
· Analogue Audio in (CD, NET WOR K, LINE 1, LINE 2)
· Line 2 out
· Subwoofer Preout
Dimensions & Weight
· Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 147 x 321 mm
· Weight: 7.0 kg