77" OLED 4K Ultra HD TV Smart TV
Panasonic's Master HDR OLED Makes the Best Even Better
The EZ1000U Series takes OLED’s unique qualities and improves on them with a powerful mix of professional-grade Panasonic TV technology and Hollywood know-how. As a result, Panasonic OLED TVs deliver picture quality to rival the film industry’s ‘master’ monitors, letting you enjoy images that look almost exactly as filmmakers intended them to look.
Panasonic’s Unique Absolute Black Filter; Intensely Rich Black Shades - Exclusive to EZ1000U Series
While OLED technology is renowned for its ability to deliver ‘absolute black’, external reflections can reduce the accuracy of black tone reproduction. The unique Absolute Black Filter exclusive to the Panasonic EZ1000U OLED TV Series, though, neutralises reflections, resulting in far more intensely rich and accurate black shades.
Dynamic Blade Speaker Tuned by Technics; Experience Superior Sound Tuned by Technics Engineers
The EZ1000’s stunning picture is enhanced by the very best sound, thanks to our Dynamic Blade Speaker. This deceptively slim audio system houses no less than 14 multiple speaker units, spanning eight woofers, four squawkers and two tweeters, plus a quad passive radiator to boost bass. What’s more, engineers from the acclaimed audio brand Technics were involved at every stage of the Dynamic Blade Speaker’s development, from mechanical and electrical circuit design through to sound tuning.
Premium 4K Technology; Pictures That Truly Represent the Vision of Their Creators
Tuned by Hollywood professionals for a truly cinematic picture, Panasonic OLED 4K PRO HDR TVs represent the pinnacle of our achievements in panel technology. They combine our cutting-edge HCX2* processors with professional-quality colour management technology (Hexa Chroma Drive Pro) and wide colour range displays to amaze viewers with dramatic highlights and shadows, stunning levels of detail and breathtaking colour accuracy.
* HCX2 stands for Hollywood Cinema Experience 2
4K Hexa Chroma Drive Pro; A Full Colour Palette Shows Off the Superb Detail of 4K Picture Quality
Colour reproduction is an important element in high-resolution 4K picture quality. Thanks to a wider colour coverage and professional processing technology with 6-colour reproduction, we have realised reference 4K picture quality that satisfies even Hollywood movie creators. This stunning quality invites you to the ultimate of viewing.
Studio Colour HCX2; Our Best 4K Processing with Special Tuning by a Hollywood Colourist
The new Studio Colour HCX2* 4K processor represents the pinnacle of Panasonic image processing. Built on colour, black level and brightness know-how learned from our reference-quality plasma TVs and professional broadcast equipment, the system has also been tuned by a Hollywood colourist to deliver picture quality true to the filmmakers' vision.
*HCX stands for Hollywood Cinema Experience.
Multi HDR Support; Be Ready for Next-Generation High Dynamic Range Broadcast
Our 4K TVs support multiple HDR formats, such as HDR10 found on UHD Blu-ray discs and, with 2017 models, the latest Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) HDR format developed by the BBC and Japan's NHK for the new generation of HDR broadcast services.
THX® Certified Display; The Picture Quality of A Professional Cinema in Your Living Room
THX was founded by legendary filmmaker George Lucas with the goal of improving the entertainment experience in the cinema and in the home. Only televisions that pass 400 THX lab tests within 30 testing categories receive the mark of THX 4K Display certification. Their rigorous performance standards and uncompromised picture quality ensure that you experience the filmmaker's vision exactly as it was intended.
*THX and the THX logo are trademarks of THX Ltd. which are registered in some jurisdictions. The THX 3D logo is a trademark of THX Ltd. All rights reserved.
The Ultimate Design for Exquisite Quality; Seamless Construction with a Dark and Elegant Metallic Finish
As part of the Panasonic ‘Art & Interior’ concept, the EZ1000 has been designed with a flat screen that seems to float magically above its stand and created with dark metallic finishes that enhance its seamless construction. The clever construction also ensures cables are not visible, adding to the TV’s elegant look and feel. Finally, this television delivers a perfect blend of form and function with its powerful sound system, which is integrated tastefully into the pedestal stem.
- Included Accessory: Touch Pad Remote / TV Remote
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (w/o stand): 1723 x 998 x 52 mm
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (with stand)*10 1723 x 1090 x 388 mm
- Weight (w/o stand): 35.0 kg
- Weight (with stand): 44.0 kg
- VESA Compatible: Yes
- Picture Quality: Display Panel 4K ULTRA HD/Master OLED HDR
- Bright Panel: Ultra Bright Panel
- Screen Resolution: 3,840 (W) x 2,160 (H)
- Panel Drive: OLED Superb Motion Drive
- Picture Mode: Dynamic/Normal/Cinema/True Cinema/THX 4K (Cinema/Bright Room)/Custom/Professional1/Professional2 (isfccc)
- Signal Processor: Studio Color HCX2
- Pixel Dimming: Yes
- Local Dimming: Adaptive Backlight Dimming
- Noise Reduction: Y(Multi Noise)
- THX Certified Display: Yes
- 4K Pure Direct: Yes
- Sound Quality: VR-Audio True Surround+
- Speakers: Dynamic Blade Speaker: Tweeter x 2, Squaker x 4, Woofer x 8, Quad Passive Radiator
- Speaker Output 80 W (20 W x 2 + 20 W x 2)
- Sound Mode Standard/Music/Ambience/User
- On Screen Display Menu Languages English / Chinese (Simplified)
- Unique Processing Engine Quad-Core Pro
- Wireless LAN Built-in Y
- Panasonic Media Center (App) Panasonic Media Center (App) Y
- TV Anytime*3 Y
- USB-HDD Recording Y
- Panasonic TV Remote Apps Panasonic TV Remote Apps Y
- Swipe & Share Y
- Smart Calibration Y
- Internet Apps Internet Apps Y
- Web Browser*4 Y
- Hbb TV Y
- Mirroring: Y (Easy)
- DLNA*5 Y (DTCP-IP/DMP/DMR/DMS)
- Bluetooth*6 Y (Keyboard/Mouse)
- Media Player Media Player Y (2.0 *7)
- Support Format AVI/HEVC/MKV/WMV/MP4/M4v/FLV/3GPP/VRO/VOB/TS/PS, MP3/AAC/WMA Pro/FLAC/Apple Lossless/WAV, JPEG
- Double USB Sharing: Y
- Teletext Reception 2000P
- Multi Window 2T PAP/PIP/PAT
- Hotel Mode: Y
- VIERA Link: Y
- Energy Data: Visible Screen Size (diagonal) 195 cm
- Rated Power Consumption 3.34 A
- Standby Power Consumption 0.5 W
- Power Supply AC 220 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Ambient Sensor Y
- Terminal: Twin HD Tuner Y
- Digital Tuner Reception DVB-T
- Analogue Tuner 4-System (PAL/NTSC/M-NTSC/PAL-60)
- HDMI HDMI*8: 2 (side), 2 (rear)
- HDMI (4K 60/50p with HDCP2.2): 4
- Support Feature: Audio Return Channel (Input 2)
- USB: 3 (1 side, 2 rear; USB 3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 2)
- LAN Port: 1
- Component Video Input shared with Composite RCA phono type x 1 (side)
- Composite Video Input RCA phono type x 1 (side)
- Digital Audio Output (Optical) 1 (rear)
- Headphone Output: 1 (side)