5.1-Channel MusicCast AV Receiver
Enjoy 5.1-channel surround sound and wireless connectivity with your favorite speaker system and the Yamaha RX-V485 5.1-Channel MusicCast A/V Receiver. It has Bluetooth and Wi-Fi built-in for wireless connection to your compatible smart devices. The receiver outputs up to 80W per channel at 8 Ohms and features YPAO sound customization to tailor the sound to your environment.
· 5.1-Channel surround sound
· Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, airplay, Spotify connect and musiccast multi-room. Works with Alexa.
· Pandora, Spotify, SiriusXM internet radio, Tidal, more
· HDMI 2.1 with HDCP 2.2 (4-in/1-out): 4K Ultra HD, HDR10, Dolby vision, hybrid log-gamma and BT.2020
· MusicCast surround-capable: add two musiccast 20 speakers to provide wireless Surrounds
In addition to its wireless compatibility, the RX-V485 has four HDMI inputs and one output, which support UHD resolution, HDR, and ARC. It also has a USB port on the front for the playback of files stored on flash drives.
CINEMA DSP 3D Sound Field Reproduction Technology
CINEMA DSP 3D is designed to provide a wide, high, and dense sound field. HD Audio format decoding lets you enjoy HD Audio sources. Virtual Presence Speaker virtually delivers three-dimensional sound without the use of actual presence speakers.
MusicCast for Whole-Home Music
Use all your MusicCast products together or separately – it’s up to you. Control it all from one app. Use a soundbar, a wireless speaker, the receiver, or Hi-Fi audio, whatever you prefer. Mix and match, then expand your MusicCast system as you like. Additionally, Amazon Alexa allows you to control all your MusicCast devices with voice commands.
MusicCast Surround with Optional Equipment
With optional MusicCast wireless rear speakers, the fuss of hiding wires en route to your rear speakers is removed. You can also add an optional MusicCast wireless subwoofer, which can provide more options for subwoofer placement.
Amazon Alexa with MusicCast
Amazon Alexa-enabled devices can control key functions of nearly any MusicCast product using voice commands. Using two types of Alexa skills, the MusicCast Smart Home skill and the MusicCast skill, you can play music, control volume, play playlists, and link rooms together to play music throughout the house.
SCENE Buttons for One-Touch Start
Pressing a SCENE button powers on the receiver and selects the input source and DSP mode. You can reset the buttons for different sources by selecting a source and DSP mode, then pressing a SCENE button for more than three seconds.
- Streaming music-compatible with Napster, SiriusXM Internet Radio, Pandora, Spotify, TIDAL, Deezer, and Internet radio
- Height speaker configuration (presence, overhead, or Dolby-enabled)
- Dialogue level adjustment and Dialogue Lift
- Burr-Brown PCM5102A DAC
- Dual-band Wi-Fi connectivity for wireless music playback
- Bi-amp capable via surround/Zone B outputs
- YPAO sound calibration with YPAO Volume
- Pure Direct mode for enhanced sound purity
- High-resolution audio support (DSD, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC)
DSD audio (2.8 / 5.6 / 11.2 MHz)
- SILENT CINEMA provides simulated surround sound for headphone use
- HDMI input select in pass-through mode
- Designed for flexible audio/video input assignment
- 0 to 500 ms audio delay for lip sync adjustment
- Bluetooth input and output
- 40-station preset AM/FM tuning / auto preset tuning
- UHD, HDR10, Dolby Vision, HLG, BT.2020 support, and UHD upscaling via HDMI
- Video out feature for use with tuner, USB, Bluetooth, AUDIO, and AUX inputs
- HDMI 2.1 support with eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) via future firmware update
- Setup Wizard (AV Setup Guide app)
- Input Skip, DSP Skip, and programmable Remote Keys
- Zone B volume trim and sync mode